ABOUT VILLA EROS
- SQM 95
Villa Eros is a uniquely stunningly stylish villa with quiet elegance and intimate romantic charm.
It is a perfect couple’s retreat, nestled high on the hills above the resort of Skala.
With dramatic landscape & magnificent sea views over the Ionian and other Greek Islands, undoubtedly Villa Eros is perfect for your romantic getaway. Villa Eros is the only luxury one-bedroom villa in the historic village of Old Skala and includes its own infinity private pool, nestled into the hills, overlooking the Ionian Sea. Poised within one acre of landscaped and natural grounds, Villa Eros is your perfect romantic Greek island escape.
The villa is meant for just the two of you and well-appointed to an uncompromising standard. Expertly crafted from a blend of natural materials, the villa is a tribute to contemporary design and luxury with its muted tones and warm fabrics creating a cool, clean and harmonious living space. Comprised of a seriously spacious double bedroom with large sliding glass doors leading out to a secluded terrace and wonderful sea vistas. The en-suite spa-style bathroom includes his/hers double wash-basins set in marble, large walk-in shower and a big sunken oval bath tub which boasts sea views all its own. The modern open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area are nicely appointed to make your indoor time as wonderful as your outdoor time and the comfortable and inviting sofa suite, sleek low coffee table and entertainment centre make a cosy evening staying in that much nicer.
Once outside, you will notice that Villa Eros is positioned in one of the most coveted spots in Old Skala, giving you maximum views and maximum privacy. Throughout the patio and pool area you are all to yourself, with the grounds planted with olive trees, lavender and other native flora to give you all the seclusion you want for sunbathing and swimming. Villa Eros' superb infinity pool is tiled with Italian sea-blue tiles that complement and enhance the arresting views over the Ionian Sea. To complete the ambiance on the patio and pool terrace, there are two lovely sun beds for basking in the warm sunshine and is a shaded veranda complete with outdoor seating and an “al-fresco” dining area where you will enjoy lingering over breakfast in the morning as the rising sun illuminates the Kefalonian seascape below.
Villa Eros is one of only a handful of luxury one-bedroom villas on the island of Kefalonia. With limited upscale one-bedroom accommodation available in this sought-after location, Villa Eros is the ideal choice for couples looking for a sumptuous and discreet get-away. The surroundings are set to a luxurious standard, with all the privacy you wish for and in the tranquil setting of the hillside above Skala Beach.
While the villa is self-catering, services include a welcome basket including local produce, mid-weekly maid service, regular pool maintenance and a locally based property management company operating a 24-hour help line for emergency assistance.
THE LOCATION AND THINGS TO DO:
The village-style resort of Skala is a sun seeker’s paradise with a lovely beach and warm sparkling sea. The charming local shops, wide array of restaurants and bars make Skala an approachable, casual place to relax and enjoy the local hospitality
Stay up late and enjoy the lovely Greek cuisine at one of the village's friendly tavernas. enjoy the local nightlife at the bars on the beach front and in town, or head back to Villa Eros to enjoy a private drink on the patio by the pool and watch the shooting stars in the gorgeous night sky.
For the adventuresome, the island boasts spectacular beach-lined coastlines, picturesque villages and evergreen forests to be explored. With boat trips available from Skala beach or nearby port of Poros, both Zakynthos and Ithaca are within easy reach, as well. Diving trips can be arranged in Poros with a PADI/DAN registered diving facility for those wishing to explore the Ionian's treasures up close.
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine with clothing airer for drying
- Key-entry Safe
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Welcome Pack which includes kitchen basics plus fresh milk, juice, bread, cheese, fruit/veg, bottled water, tea/instant coffee, etc.
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area with seating for 4 people
- 1 Cloak-room toilet situated off the lounge
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet , Bath (no shower) , Shower Enclosure
- Spa-style bathroom with deep-set tub, separate shower, double sinks in marble surround, all overlooking the beautiful sea-views via glass panorama that separates the bathroom from the bedroom. Bathroom includes separate enclosed toilet facilities. Separate, off the living-room is a cloak room toilet with sink.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2
- A luxurious European King bedded room boasting panoramic sea views. With dressing area and separate wardrobe area.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
Pool / Spa:
- Private Pool ...
Onsite Services (pre-arranged at additional charge):
- Private Chef
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Max. occupancy: 2
- Min. age of primary renter: 21
- Not suitable for children
- Parties/events allowed ... only with prior permission from owner
- Pets not allowed ...
- Non smoking non vaping only ...
- We operate on a SATURDAY change over, only. Bookings that don't conform to our changeover day policy may be cancelled if made without prior approval.
- The gates are to be kept closed at all times to keep the local goats out of the property.
- naturist beach
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses:
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities:
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- Maid service provided mid-week, with pool cleaning done as required to maintain the best from the infinity pool. Additional maid visits can be arranged.
- A well-appointed complementary welcome pack is provided with locally sourced provisions from family-run Solomos Supermarket in Skala. Current list available on request.
- We can organize full pre-arrival grocery shopping based upon your requirements with all items neatly put away and drinks chilled in time for your arrival, for the cost of the shopping (delivery fee not charged if delivered with the welcome pack; if delivered separately, there is a nominal delivery charge).
Not included but available:
- We can organise full pre-arrival grocery shopping based upon your requirements with all items neatly put away and drinks chilled in time for your arrival, for the cost of the shopping (delivery fee not charged if delivered with welcome pack; if delivered separately, there is a nominal delivery charge).
- In-villa massages/spa treatments
- Private yoga sessions
- Private chef dinners
- Private wine-tastings/tours
- Chauffeur driven tours of the island
- Wedding/vow renewal/event planning
We do not provide these services ourselves but are happy to direct you to local providers for you to privately arrange any additional amenities you may desire during your stay.
1 Bathroom, 1 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 2 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 1 King bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Electric heating
OutsidePrivate Balcony, Private Terrace
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Broadband Internet, Stereo system, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Hot Tub, Washbasin
LaundryBathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousFire Extinguisher, Safe, Smoke Detector
Spa & GymUnheated Outdoor swimming pool
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Private Garden, Gated-Community, Shared Tennis court